DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS was formed in Zagreb, Croatia in January of 2004. After the break up of Radio Free Isaac (and prior to that the bands Nikad and Lunar), Neven, Ozren and Saša decided to form another band and wasted no time creating their own brand of instrumental and epic rock.A very great and mostly underrated instrumental / post rock band. Sadly the guys disbanded this spring. You could compare them to several post-rock bands like You.May.Die.In.The.Desert or a less heavier variation of Mogwai. Enjoy!
Contrary to the standard and usual routine, DON’T MESS WITH TEXAS stick to their own saying: you can’t beat guitar, bass, drums and piano.
(Taken from Last.fm)
1. Sound of one Lung filling with Water
2. This Plane is definitely crashing
3. We excused ourselves to the Bathroom and had a little Cry
4. Marijana daj Stani
5. God might want to change his Mind
6. You're not Punk and I'm tellin' everyone