Monday, February 8, 2010

Noisy Sins of the Insect - Discography

This is some good stuff from Turkey: equally emotional and aggressive screamo, everything you would expect it to be. As far as I know, this is their complete discography which the band released as one record after they broke up.

Tracklist
1. Experiment 00
2. Experiment 01
3. Experiment 02
4. Cursed Day
5. Lora
6. An Exit, But It Was Useless
7. The Place in the Hope
8. Life on the Pills
9. Open Arm's Revenge
10. There Won't Be A 'My Life'
11. Dear God, I Don't Feel Alive
12. Dennis, I've Got New Shoes
13. Experiment 03
14. Experiment 04
15. Dream Connection Between Seat no. 21 and Seat no. 44
16. End of a Love Doesn't Mean End of Me
17. Simple Death Wish of the Mentally Helpless During Suffocation
18. My Funeral in you, and Our Memories
19. Untitled

Mediafire | Rghost

No comments:

Post a Comment