Monday, February 8, 2010

Crocodiles - Summer of Hate

Crocodiles are a two-piece from San Diego, USA formed in 2008 playing lo-fi new wave, featuring former members of The Plot to Blow Up the Eiffel Tower. So far they have released a 7” on Zoo Music, and have two forthcoming split 7”s with a number of artists plus an LP entitled ‘Summer of Hate’.

(Taken from Last.fm)

I picked that one from a blog on a hot summer night. I just got it because I was amazed by the title "Summer of Hate" and the description that was given on the blog that Crocodiles combine lo-fi new wave with indie elements. And hey, Summer of Hate is a damn sexy name for a indie record. The music is awesome, so enjoy it.



Tracklist
1. Screaming Chrome
2. I wanna kill
3. Soft Skull (in my Room)
4. Here comes the Sky
5. Refuse Angels
6. Flash of Light
7. Sleeping with the Lord
8. Summer of Hate
9. Young Drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment