Nine Straight to the floor hardcore gabber tracks on CD format. Likely
the most dance oriented release by Venetian Snares to date!
"Things will be much better for me once I move to Vancouver." Everyone
here in Winnipeg is born with these words ready to launch out off their
tongues from the first -50° school recess they get that very tongue
stuck to the zipper of their parka. This is my tribute to those people!
My love for their hate, this is Winnipeg science gabber! Is Winnipeg
really that shitty a place to live? Yes, it likely is. It's really
fucking cold and people still seem upset about Eric's Trip breaking up.
Sometimes I like to go out and listen to the Sisters of Mercy with like
5 other people that are scared to talk to each other. Mostly we stay
inside, sometimes go to Safeway and get some stuff, I like fruit salad
and cigarettes, but I can't smoke here anymore anywhere and not much
fruit grows here in the warm season, maybe crab apples or something.
Never really liked those and Al hates rhubarb with a passion. I hope to
die here under the wheels of a transit bus with a picture of Randy
Bachman on the side."
This is maybe his harshest and roughes album since today. It's more gabber and hardcore techno then breakcore or idm, but it has it's moment. If you're into Venetian Snares and want to see the dark side, come on over and take a peek.
[ Sublight Records / 2005 / Gabber/Hardcore / CBR@320 ]
01. Winnipeg is Frozen Shithole (04:32)
02. Winnipeg is a Dogshit Dildo (03:53)
03. Winnipeg is Fucking over (06:25)
04. Winnipeg is Steven Stapleton's Armpit (02:52)
05. Die Winnipeg Die Die Die Fuckers Die (07:01)
06. Winniped is a mandatory Scat Feed (06:49)
07. Winnie the Dog Pooh (Not half Remix) (04:07)
08. Winnipeg is a boiling Pot of Cranberries (Fanny Remix) (04:21)
09. Die Winnipeg Die Die Die Fuckers Die (Spreading the Hepatitis Skm-Etr Style) (05:17)